Subsidy Information

Child Care Fee Assistance

What is Child Care Fee Assistance, and how do I apply?

Child Care Fee Assistance may be available to families living in Windsor and Essex County who are using our child care centres, licensed home child care providers, or High Five accredited Recreation Programs (for children 6-12 years of age) that have a Purchase of Service Agreement with the City of Windsor.

In order to qualify for child care fee assistance you must:

  • Be a resident of Windsor/Essex County or in Windsor/Essex on a student/work visa and in receipt of the CCTB (Canada Child Tax Benefit)
  • Be the child's parent/foster parent/legal guardian, and the child must live with you
  • File a Federal Tax Return (in accordance with Revenue Canada Guidelines)
  • Be attending school, working, or be referred in writing by an agency, doctor, or other professional who is currently working with you or your child
OneHSN image - One Human Service Network

Main Office

46 Division Rd. N
Kingsville, ON

P: 519-733-8202 | F: 519-733-2988

Email this Location

Jack Miner
Public School

79 Road 3 East, R.R. #2
Kingsville, ON N9Y 2E4

P: 519-733-8875

Email this Location

Public School

36 Water Street Kingsville,
ON N9Y 1C9

P: 519-733-0105

Email this Location

St. John De Brebeuf
Catholic School

43 Spruce Street
Kingsville, ON

P: 519-733-6203

Email this Location

Queen Elizabeth
Public School

4 Maxon Street Leamington,
ON N8H 2E2

P: 519-322-5532

Email this Location

Gosfield North
Public School

302 County Road 27 Cottam,
ON N0R 1B0

P: 519-839-4646

Email this Location